Terms of Service
Last updated: 25th July, 2018
- Thanks for using www.studentteachstudent.com, hereinafter referred to as “STS”, “Platform”, “We”, “Our”, “US” or “Website”). STS is an online platform which operates as a link between “student teachers” (includes students working as a freelance teacher and independent contractors only) (hereinafter referred to as “Gurus”) and students (hereinafter referred to as the “Students”). STS is owned by Kolaboration OU (hereinafter referred to as ‘our company’) (“Gurus” and “Students” shall, hereinafter, collectively be referred to as “Users” or “You” or “Your”). We offer a platform where we allow the Students to seek assistance in the subject of their interest from the Gurus listed with the Platform.
- NOTICE TO THE PARENTS
IT IS BROUGHT TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THE USE OF THIS PLATFORM BY YOUR WARD SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND STS’S PRIVACY AND COOKIE USE POLICY. ANY INCIDENTAL DOCUMENTS AND LINKS MENTIONED SHALL BE CONSIDERED TO BE ACCEPTED JOINTLY WITH THESE TERMS. IN CASES YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED YOUR WARD TO USE THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR: (I) THE ONLINE CONDUCT OF YOUR WARD; (II) CONTROLLING YOUR WARD’S ONLINE AND OFFLINE ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES; AND (III) THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY USE OR MISUSE BY YOUR WARD, (IV) SCHEDULING HIS OFFLINE ACTIVITIES AND ENSURING HIS SAFETY THEREOF. YOU AGREE TO HOLD STS HARMLESS FROM ALL ACTIONS THAT MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF YOUR WARD’S USE OF THIS PLATFORM OR ENGAGEMENT IN AN ACTIVITY THAT IS ROUTED THROUGH THE PLATFORM IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
- Getting Guarantors:
With specific reference to the guarantors, the Gurus shall let their friends and family know they are listing or registering themselves as a Guru on this Platform; share the Platform with their contacts using the buttons in the homepage. Then, follow up with a call to those fellow students who actually know their abilities in their two best subjects. These fellow students need to register on the website before they can serve as their guarantors. The Gurus shall then be able to add ten of the students as guarantors when registering as a Guru on the website. The Gurus shall be required to ask their students to click the link they would receive via email in order to confirm that they guarantee that the Guru is of a good character and is good in the chosen subjects.
- PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS. YOUR USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE SIGNIFIES YOUR ASSENT TO THE FOLLOWING BINDING AGREEMENT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK FOR UPDATES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH MAY BE MODIFIED.
- The use of this Platform constitutes your consent and agreement to abide by the latest version of these Terms. We may, at any time, revise these Terms and you agree to be bound by all subsequent revisions and agree to review the Terms at regular intervals for changes made to these Terms. The most up to date version of the Terms will always be available for your review under the Terms of Service link that appears at the bottom of the Platform.
- Our Role:
We are a link between the Gurus and the Students. We do not have any material role to play except facilitating this platform where the Gurus and the Students get in touch with each other, share the details related to their academic need, schedule their academic sessions both online and offline. For removal of doubt, please note that STS does not perform the tasks or projects or conduct an academic session. We do not hire people on your behalf to teach you. The Gurus are responsible for the performance of these tasks, provided, you decide to connect with them. The Students are and shall always be obliged to check and verify the details of the Gurus, including the details such as past experience, reputation, rating and qualification prior to connecting with them or allowing them a guarantee. It is further clarified that our services are not meant for permanent employment or give rise to, either directly or indirectly, a permanent relationship with the Students or the Platform itself. All the academic needs posted or made available through the platform are temporary in nature wherein the Gurus would assist a student in his or her capacity as an independent contractor.
Our platform is like a mutual learning community which also allows the teaching students (Gurus) make some money by engaging in teaching activity. We do not guarantee the identity of any Students or a Guru or ensure that a Students or a Guru will complete his obligations. It is clarified that we are completely a third party with no interest or obligation either to the Students or the Gurus. Our role is strictly limited to that of a facilitator and third-party record-keeper. We are not to be considered a seller of any services on the Platform unless expressly stated otherwise by STS and we do not endorse, promote or represent the truthfulness or accuracy of any statement made on the Platform. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL MEMBERS OF THIS PLATFORM (INCLUDING GURUS) ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS AND YOU SHALL EMPLOY THE SERVICES OF THE PROFESSIONALS TO TEACH YOU THE RELEVANT SUBJECTS WHILE THE GURUS HERE WOULD ONLY HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN TAUGHT BY THE PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS.
- No Duty To Monitor:
You agree that we are not liable to prescreen the academic needs or the content uploaded by others. We have no duty to screen the content that you may supply or post, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove any infringing content for any reason whatsoever at any time without any prior notice.
- Changes To STS:
- Your User Name:
If you wish to post content, for example ratings or comments, or chat on the Platform you will need to use a name. You can select any username you like, except that your username cannot be an impersonation of another person, a term that is the same or confusingly similar to a famous trademark, or a term that is offensive in any way. You may, but are not obligated to, use your own name. If you do use your own name, you consent to it being passed to others by use of certain of the functions of the Platform. STS reserves the right to reject or remove any username. You may also be assigned a user name by our website.
- Account And Password Security:
If you register as a user with the Platform you will be asked to choose a password. You must comply with the content rules set out in these Terms including but not limited to the following:
- You must not use your account in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on the Platform arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any damages or losses arising out of such a failure.
- We are entitled to assume that anyone who accesses your account or service using your password does so by your authority. You are solely responsible for determining whether the security provided by us and our suppliers is sufficient for your purposes. If you do not agree the security is sufficient it is your responsibility to either implement your own additional security or not use the Platform. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- Content and Conduct:
By using the Platform, you agree to not to post a content or a task that:
- Is illegal, prohibited or otherwise against the moral standing or principles;
- Requires a user, either directly or indirectly, to commit a crime;
- Is fraudulent;
- Infringes upon any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Is defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Is Obscene or contains child pornography; and
- Contains virus, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
You shall compensate and indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties (as defined hereunder), from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, deficiencies, demands, claims, actions, judgments or causes of action, assessments, interest, penalties and other costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) based upon, arising out of, or in relation to or otherwise in respect of any objectionable content (including but not limited to pictures or videos), of any nature whatsoever, uploaded on STS by the User.
You agree and accept that all the content posted on STS by you or otherwise made available for viewing on public areas of STS will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You understand and agree that any such reviews and ratings may be used by STS or our affiliates, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, and in any medium, including our print media, if any. You grant the Site the irrevocable right to amend, alter, change or modify the same without your approval for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, and advertising in any media in perpetuity without notice or compensation to you.
You agree to share your geolocation (and all activities in this Community) if so required with the Government Security Personnel and any other necessary party and whatever information gathered be used as they deem fit. You agree to take responsibility for activities of any Guru whom you guarantee in this Community. You hereby absolve STS and all its affiliates of any responsibility for their actions.
You shall not expose any member of this community to any safety or security hazard, neither their family members not their affiliates. You take responsibility for all actions and inactions and shall be solely liable for same.
As a condition to use STS, you warrant that you will not use it for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law or prohibited under these Terms including both specific and implied. In addition, the Platform shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Platform. You shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through STS or Use our Platform or Services to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You further agree that you will not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Platform or Services without our express written consent. Neither will you access or otherwise interact with our Platform or Services using any robot, spider or other automated means nor use data collected from our Platform or Services for any direct marketing activity, including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- STS operates a rating system in which students rate the Gurus on a scale of 1-5 and leave comments. Ratings can be done on an ad-hoc basis and any user may view the ratings and comments left by another user. STS may, at its sole discretion, modify, edit or delete ratings and comments left by Users. The Rating tab appears after the completion of a task and release of the payment to a user.
- Charges and Payment Rules:
Gurus can get paid on a monthly basis. When a tutoring session is completed, TeachCoin tokens are automatically transferred to your STS account. Your TeachCoins accumulate till the end of each month then you can withdraw 101 TeachCoins for ten USD equivalent or multiples of this amount ($10, $20, $30…, $500,… etc.). However the payments are subject to the non – negotiable transfer charges. You are responsible for paying your taxes if applicable locally and hold STS harmless from any tax related matter concerning your transactions.
- Withdrawal requests:
- A Guru can raise a withdrawal request at any time subject to the conditions described hereinafter:
- You will be requested to provide your bank details such as bank account name and number, address etc. if not provided earlier.
- The User also agrees to provide any additional details, for example a valid ID proof, for receiving the credit in your bank account. Please note that we do not pay any interest on the balance in your STS account. We are not a bank and we do not generate any interest on the balance available in your account.
- We may assign a MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL AMOUNT as per section 15 of this Agreement.
- You agree to pay the taxes applicable to you on your income generated through this website. You agree to hold STS harmless in the cases of tax defaults.
- GatewayCharges: Please note that we cannot control any fees that may be charged to a User by payment gateways. You agree that you will be liable to pay the fees to the payment gateways (if any).
- Inactive Accounts:
If a User elects not to remain in good standing and has not transacted (for twelve (12) months, STS may, at its sole discretion, consider the account inactive and allocate any positive balance to the User’s registered bank account and thereafter close the account permanently. We may send you a closure notice at the email address provided by you at the time of registration.
- Right To Regulate:
You acknowledge and agree that STS has the right to regulate and control your activities on the Platform. STS may set a code of conduct or set of standards which shall be applicable to all the users.
- Third Parties And External Links:
- You agree that your dealings with third parties found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of your services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party supplier, and you agree not to hold STS liable for any disputes you may have with such third party supplier.
- Ownership and Intellectual Property
By using STS, you gain no intellectual property rights over the STS and its contents. Further, no ownership rights transfer from you to us or us to you, as a result of this Agreement. Our name, logo, service marks, catch words, tags, phrases and all other contents of the Platform are protected by copyright, trade-marks, database and other intellectual property rights and publication on the Platform is not a waiver by us of any such right.
- License to Host Your Content and Post your Project:
In these Terms, “your content” means all works and materials (including but not limited to text, images, documents, comments, graphics, audio material, video material, audio-visual material and files) that you submit to us or the Platform for publication on the Platform. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to:
- Reproduce, store and publish your content, Projects or tasks on and in relation to our Platform and Services and any successor platforms or services;
- Publish your content on and in relation to our Platform and Services.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available by us. Without prejudice to our other rights under this Agreement, if you breach this Agreement in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached this Agreement in any way, we may delete, un-publish or edit any or all of your content.
- No Infringement of Third Party Rights:
You warrant and represent that your content will not infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; and you possess all sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide or upload all and any content shared by you on or through the Platform or Services. You agree and acknowledge you must not infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right of any third party through your use of the Platform and Services and must only share content when you possess all sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide or upload all and any content shared by you on or through the Platform. Further, you agree to hold STS harmless against all Intellectual Property Right (IPR) claims that may be brought against STS due to your content.
- Reporting IPR Infringement:
We reserve the right to remove any IPR infringing content that may be brought to our notice. If you believe there is an infringing material on the Platform, please contact us via the contact form on the Platform at email@example.com with the following information:
- The name and address of the complainant.
- A description of the infringing materials, its print screen, and the URL.
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works.
- A statement by the owner that it has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of.
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, a statement that the complaining party is the owner or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner.
- Limited Use:
Copying or reproducing the Platform, the contents, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Platform, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices and other notices displayed on the Platform. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Platform. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Services.
- License To Use Our Services
- By using the Platform, you agree that we shall have no obligation to or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any content uploaded or transmitted on or through the Platform. You further understand and agree that our functionalities and the services may change at any time without any prior notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to sign out, terminate or delete your account at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the Platform.
- We reserve the right to restrict or limit your access to the Platform and/or Services at our sole discretion and you must not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any such restrictions or limitation.
- Privacy Of Your Information:
- If you receive information about another user through our Platform or services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the services, tasks or Projects. You may not disclose or distribute a user’s information to a third party or use the information for offsite communication or marketing purposes. You must not send unsolicited email to a user or use the services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending, unsolicited email to third parties.
- Identity Verification:
- Your Contents- Specific Uses
The Students shall have the access to your content and vice versa. You agree that we may use your posted/uploaded content, including but not limited to text, video, audio, images, code and documents, reviews and other comments in any way, including in future modifications of the Platform or Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the content you provide to STS in any way.
- Use of Your Reviews, ratings and feedback:
You agree that we may use your reviews, ratings, feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Platform or Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback, reviews, and ratings you provide to STS in any way.
- Warranties And Disclaimers
- This Platform is provided to you on “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no express warranties or guarantees about this Platform. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers disclaim implied warranties including any warranty that the Platform is or will be merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that this Platform or its content will meet your requirements, is error-free, reliable, or will operate without interruption. You agree that we will be under no liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the academic sessions including both online and offline that are organised by Gurus through the Platform.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damages, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Platform or any linked websites or platform or any transaction that occurs as a result of the use of the Platform, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Platform. We also offer no warranty in relation to the availability of our services.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to refunding the fees collected from the Students.
- You are requested to take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Platform does not expose you to risk of viruses or other form of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your accessing of this Platform or any linked websites or platforms.
- Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this Platform is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this Platform updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this Platform.
- Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this Platform (including hyperlinks) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
- You acknowledge that we do not represent any party to a transaction, nor are we an agent for the Students or the Gurus. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, we do not endorse or have an interest in the academic tasks, sessions, work, performances or submissions.
- We are not responsible for any loss whatsoever that a User may suffer including but not limited to economic loss in the event a transaction is not processed due to any case whatsoever, including but not limited to, technical difficulties affecting our system or a scheduled maintenance of STS.
- We are not responsible for any loss whatsoever a user may suffer including, but not limited to, economic loss, for reliance on guidelines or comments from our help center or STS staff.
- 31.10.Your safety is your personal responsibility. You agree to keep Police contacts close at all times, take care to protect yourself (and your ward), and report any suspicious activity or threat to the nearest Government security personnel. You agree that STS and/or its affiliates shall not be liable for any breaches in safety or security.
- Limitations of Liability:
- In no event shall STS, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if knew or should have known for the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of your use of the Platform and the services, including without limitation whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the Platform and Services, from inability to use the Platform and Services, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the Platform. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for your posts being defamatory, illegal, offensive, or an illegal conduct of any other User or third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- We act only as a link between the students and the Gurus and shall not be held liable for any changes, deficiencies, disputes, etc. related to the services being provided by the students and/or Gurus, including the matters related to delays in performance or completion of the assistance, concealed identity, refunds, or the charges paid.
- We shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control.
- These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of the agreement, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
- The maximum liability on part of STS arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services availed, shall be limited up to a maximum extent permitted by law.
- Your Representations And Warranties:
You represent and warrant to us that:
- i.This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms.
- ii.You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party.
- iii.You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
- iv.All information you supply to us in connection with your use of our services is true and complete in all material respects and will be kept up to date if it changes.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our company, STS and its employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from a failure by any other party to satisfy one’s academic requirements, or your breach of this Agreement, your violation of any law or third party right, any claim that use of our services has harmed a third party, your use of the Platform, the Services or your data. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by us in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by us in the defense of any claims.
You shall also indemnify our company for any loss occasioned by your negligent, reckless or willful actions or inactions on STS occasioning loss by our company or resulting in any legal proceedings being commenced against our company.
- Sale or Transfer of the Platform:
You acknowledge that STS as the provider of the Platform and services may elect to transfer, sell the Platform and/or subcontract the management rights or any part or all of the provision of the Platform or services to a third party, without notice being sent to you. We are not obliged to notify you of cancellation. If we do notify you we are not obliged to state any reason for your cancellation.
- Termination and Suspension:
- Either you or we may terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time to be effective immediately. Without prejudice to the other remedies available to STS under this agreement, or under applicable law, we may limit your activity, either temporarily or indefinitely, suspend or terminate your registration, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Application if:
- You are in breach of this Agreement and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by You;
- We believe that your actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for other Users and/or STS.
- Nonetheless, if a user breaches the Terms or the documents it incorporates by reference, STS shall have the right to recover all dues from such users.
- The user agrees that we may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your registration and access to the Application. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to, breach of the Terms, requests by enforcement or government agencies, non-payment of fees to STS.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure:
- Confidential Information means all our confidential, non-public or proprietary information regardless of how the information is stored or delivered, exchanged between the Parties before, on or after the date of this Agreement relating to the business, technology or other affairs of STS. It includes information which is marked “Confidential”, which is by its nature confidential or which the receiving party knows or ought to know is confidential.
- No Confidential Information may be disclosed by you to any person except: (a) Your representatives where they require the information for the purposes of this Agreement; or (b) With our written consent, which consent may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion; or (c) If you are required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings relating to this Agreement.
- You must not use Confidential Information received under this Agreement other than for the purposes of exercising your rights or performing your obligations under this Agreement.
- International Use:
We make no representation that content on this Platform is appropriate or available for use in any country. If you choose to access this Platform from any location, you do soon your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Acceptance of Electronic Signatures:
You agree STS may accept a faxed or industry standard electronic signature as a binding legal signature.
- Entire Agreement:
- Relationship of Parties:
Parties are independent contractors and neither Party’s employees will be considered employees of the other Party for any purpose. This Agreement does not create a joint venture or partnership, and neither Party has the authority to bind the other to any third party.
You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, and any attempt to do so will be void and without effect. We are free to assign this Agreement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and shall be binding upon the respective successors, beneficiaries, and heirs of the parties.
You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement..
If we fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms it shall not constitute to a waiver of such right or provision. We reserve the right to exercise our right at any time, as the case may be.
- Compliance with Laws:
In using our services, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and, without limitation you must not use services (or allow them to be used) in connection with or in furtherance of any fraudulent schemes or purpose. Please note that we do not support any pyramid scheme or other fraudulent business ideas on our Platform. An infringement of this section shall result in immediate and permanent termination of your account.
- Law Enforcement:
You authorize us to provide any information or comply with any request in relation to you or your account that is requested by any government, court or law enforcement agency. We are not obliged to verify or validate the identity or authority of any such government, court or law enforcement agency if it appears to us, acting in good faith, to be legitimate.
Notices shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier Service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent via email/facsimile (with acknowledgment of complete transmission) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- User Complaints:
- STS reserves the right to look into the matters that are reported to it. Upon receiving a user’s complaint, we shall inform you about such complaint and request for an explanation. You expressly acknowledge that you shall solely be liable and responsible to a user. Our decision in a matter related to the students and Gurus shall be full and final. However, the complainants shall have the right to raise the dispute in any other appropriate forum including courts.
- STS has the right, but not the obligation, to inquire into complaints of any violations of these terms or other policies by a member. You acknowledge and agree STS may arbitrate and act at its sole discretion to investigate and settle violations of its policies. Violations may result in termination of your account and/or immediate adjustment to the transactions involved.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement, the terms of Service/terms and conditions or the right to use the Application by a Listing Party contained herein or any other section or pages of the Application or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
- Interpretation of Number and Genders:
The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to this Agreement as a whole.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- Governing Law: